#HSP 10 : Accepted Atau Unaccepted

Why is it so hard to be accepted ? 

Why I cannot be myself ? 

Why i need to be hypocrite ? 



Di satu tahap aku rasa dimana mana sahaja aku pergi aku tidak diterima. Semua perkara yang aku lakukan tidak kena di mata kalian? Salahkah aku seorang insan tak sempurna menjadi diri sendiri ? Perlukah aku menjadi orang lain dimata kalian? Perlukah aku berlaku tidak jujur terhadap diri sendiri ? Perlukah aku act cool di hadapan kalian supaya kalian bisa menerima insan hina ini ? I know I'm out of your league. Not good-looking, don't have a well-shaped body, don't have cool style hair. Does it matter ? Were that the way you valued anyone who wanted to be your friend ? I won't judge because it's your right to choose any friends. Honestly, I don't want to feel regret in the future and I also don't want to waste my life for doing nothing amazing in my life. To be honest my school life is not that amazing like you guys. Great friend? yes ! valuable friend? not much. I tried to blend in with them, with the society and the result is a FATAL ERROR and CATASTROPHIC FAILURE !!!  Until now i guess i am nobody. Im not that cool guy who play sports like soccer, futsal and so on. Im not that dope guy who... nevermind you guys won't understand it. But at least i tried to be accepted by them. Unfortunately I'm UNACCEPTED !! Yeayyy give a big applause to me for the effort to not be accepted.

To be continued.......................



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments: